What You Need:
Pie Dough (homemade or refrigerated)
1/2 c Nutella
1 c Confectioners Sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbs Milk
How to Make:
1. Roll out pie dough on a floured surface.
2. Cut out rectangles or use a rectangular cookie cutter.
3. On half of rectangles spread out lots of Nutella. Leave about 1/2" border around the edge.
4. Place the empty dough halves on top of covered dough.
5. Pinch sides down. Poke holes in top. Brush tops with egg wash.
6. Bake low and slow. 250° for 10-15 minutes. Check frequently and remove when edges start to brown.
1. Mix confectioners sugar, milk, and vanilla. Spread on cooled pop tarts.