Yesterday I made the most delicious snack ever. It literally took me 5 minutes to prep and make and my kids ate them like they were giant sized candy bars.
What You Need:
1/4 c Sunflower Seed
1/4 c Hemp/Chia Seed Mixture
1/4 tsp cinammon
pinch of salt
1.5 tbsn honey
How to Make:
1. Mix cinnamon, hemp seed mixture, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Roast sunflowers in a pan. This takes about 2-3 minutes. Make sure you move the pan continuously so the seeds don't get burned. They are finished when they are a light brown.
3. Add hemp seed mixture. Roast for about 1 minute.
4. Add honey to pan and mix until honey is completely disperse.
5. Pour onto parchment and flatten with a wooden spoon.
6. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
7. Break into bite sized pieces.