1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of Them. I hate paying bills. It sucks my soul right out of me.
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
St. Barth's La Villa Belle Aurore
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Christmas
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? I probably could have last night at Franny's. But really I would have to say sometime in college. I was a bit of ho back then...j/k
5. Name one of your first grade teachers?
Sister Rita St. Joe's
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? watching The Illusionist but I promised the chef I would wait till he got outta work.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? What every kid wanted to be...a Marine Biologist, still do actually.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Three. Perfection takes time.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because it is warm and my g damn apt is fucking freezing even with the Target space heaters!
10. GAS PRICES! Are Bullshit.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
Well obviously I would take the family. C-money, Potato, Vito, & Chef. I guess I could live in Key West for a bit, maybe St. Barth's, San Diego if we won the lottery...Anywhere sans snow.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm, just baby. Slept thru, the Chef handled it this morning. I celebrated VD a bit hard last evening.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? No idea. All I know is the sake I was drinking wasn't just regular sake. It was Sake Liqueur and it made me loady!
14. Favorite style of underwear? None
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Boxer Briefs
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Yes. Why? Are you looking for someone?
18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in. So not a morning person.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Scooby Dooby Doo. Where are you?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Drinking TP or Scrabble. Watch movies. Travel. Make Out.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? Obviously I have no secrets since I discuss my life publicly on a daily basis on this shitty blog.
22. When did you first start feeling old? After the kid.
23. Favorite 80's movie? Heathers.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Bologna.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? WTF is Costco?
26. Beach or lake? Beach, lakes are grimey.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented? Yes.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? Potato.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Vodka.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I have a fabulous taste in films. No embarrassment.
31. What's your drink? Used to be Dirty Martini. Now it is Red Wine w/ Ice. I know I am so NOT COOL. Whateve, it tastes awesome & YOU know it!
32. Cowboys or Indians? Indians. Cleveland Rocks.
33. Cops or Robbers?? Doctor or Nurse?
34. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Buy one.
35. Favorite Childhood Cartoon? Scooby.
36. Favorite Late Night After Party Eatery? Park Slope sux for late night eating, especially deliver. Nobody stays open past 10. So I guess I would have to say my fridge is my fave late night eatery.
37. What was your childhood fear? Death.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into? No one besides the people I still talk to or am married to.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Book on Tape. Call me a nerd, I f'ng dare you.
40. Why do you fill out these surveys? I am starving for gratification from someone. I like to type. It's better than drinking alone.
41. Is it better to reign in hell or serve in heaven? Serve what...summons.
42. Norm or Cliff? What????
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpson? Simpsons, hell I have a Bart Simpson tattoo, what do you think?
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Stalking my ex after we were done. It was over and he was NOT even close to being worth it.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? My computer sits across from me at work, so yeah I guess I like him. He lets me blog all fucking day long.
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Paris Hilton's Chihuahua and Paris
47. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? Ewan McGregor
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Ewan McGregor
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yep, summer fire '06.
50. Last book you read for real? Trying to read Tori Amos Bio, not getting very far...
51. Do you have a teddy bear? No, but Catch does.
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? At a rave.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Fran
54. Number of texts in a day? 5
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? New Career
56. Do you go to church? No. Rather not spontaneously burst into flames any time soon. Thank you.
57. Pencil or pen? Marker
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller? has anyone seen Ferris?? what the fuck?
60. What do you want to achieve in life? Already achieved everything now I am just going to get really really fat, like 600 lbs fat....you can just start calling me Fatty McFatster.
61. How old are you? -897
62. where do you see yourself when you are 40? Hopefully drinking bourbon on the wrap around porch of my pretend house in the bayou.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?