Tag's not just for Wee Ones Anymore
I was tagged by Erika, queen of the marathon. The Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.
1. I have had every hairstyle known to man/woman. I have had pink, black, red, white, blonde, brown, two tone, & striped hair. My hair had been as long as possible, down to my ass & as short as can be, 1/2 long.
2. I have three tattoos. And I plan on getting a few more. Actually I was just thinking that I would like to have my entire back covered. We shall see.
3. I am obsessed with clean windshields. If I run out of fluid while driving I immediately stop at the nearest store and refill. I have even dumped water on my windshield while driving just so it can be clean.
4. I had a dog named Cheyenne who was hit by a car in college. She died in my arms. I was broken. I slept with her body in my father's garage and he eventually had to pull me away from her. I still think about her and wish that she wasn't buried in my ex-boyfriends backyard.
5. A week after my beautiful grandmother passed away after a grueling battle with pancreatic cancer I had an amazing dream. We (my gma & gpa & I) were in what seemed like the catacombs however there was water in them (like a lazy river ride). My grandpa and I were following her and we ended up in this circular room filled with water (like the Playboy Mansions' grotto). My grandma sat across from me. She went completely under water soaking herself and came up. The she said "It's time for me to go now. I love you." Ever since then I knew she would always be with me.
6. I take a bath everyday.
7. I am a psycho recycler. I recycle everything and barely have any real garbage on the curb.
8. I am a shopper. And a good one at that. I am a sale queen and never pay full price. Granted I like to shop at Saks so there sale price is usually close to the regular price but whatever. I look good.
9. In college I had a slight bulemia problem. I also had a slight alcohol problem. For a couple years my mental & physical state was bloody awful.
10. I am attracted to every Irish (from Ireland) man. The chef refuses to let me go to Ireland because he is afraid I will stay there. I wouldn't. But I can understand the precaution.
because he's a bachelor, lord knows he's got some time on his hands:)
because she's charming & delightful
because her interviews are awesome, especially the last one she did. wink. wink.
because she is a fellow widow.
because she lives in New Mexico.
because I like the Earth. And I like muffins.