10 Things I'm Learning About Myself at Blogher '09
The Chicago sun and I making sweet sweet love on a park bench
1. I am not as social as I once was. In fact I am kind of a lame ass. 5 years ago this crazy widow would be the headliner of every social event in town. Today not so much. A bed, a book, and a bath is my idea of a kick ass night.
2. The above being said, the people I've met and the friendships I've made at BlogHer '09 appear to be ones that may last a very long time. Miss Britt, Mr. Lady, Busy Dad, and Mommy is Moody...I heart you a million.
3. I do not drink nearly as much as I used to. Not even remotely close. I am SO super lameo. However, being hungover and listening to people talk about the interwebs sucks ass.
4. I am madly in love with my children & the Chef and I desperately miss them. To the point of serious depression.
5. I really really really love to hang out with myself alone. Some of the best time this weekend had been with me & only me. And I am pretty awesome... so you know I'm having fun.
6. I am madly in love with Chicago. I can so see us living here. Or opening a restaurant here. Near future....?
7. I don't give a shit about swag.
8. I do give a shit about all of the awesome intelligent informative educating and funny BlogHer sessions & speakers.
9. I think daddy (and dude) bloggers are too cool for school.
10. Top 10 lists are fucking awesome.