My Favorite Things
Over here at Chef's Widow we dig shopping local. We hold our middle finger high to Black Friday and we make sure that everything buy for our friends and family during the holiday season comes from the good old 216. We believe in supporting our community and we do so through our wallets.
Every year I love to shout from the rooftops my absolutely favorite local things. I guess I'm kinda like Oprah minus the whole billionaire thing. I love highlighting some well known treasures and the hidden gems. So my friends, I give to you:
Chef's Widow's Favorite Things in the 216:
- Miega Korean BBQ
- A One Year Membership to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Vegan Sweet Tooth.
- Four Orchestra level tickets to HAIR at the Playhouse Square on January 17th, 2011.
- $50 Gift Certificate to City Buddha
- $25 Gift Certificate to The Greenhouse Tavern
- $25 Gift Certificate to The Dredger's Union
- $25 Gift Certificate to Erie Island Coffee
- $25 Gift Certificate to Lilly Handmade Chocolates
- A small collection of paper goods designed by Christine Wisnieski
- Local publisher Gray & Co. will donate a "Cleveland Book Sampler" including these popular titles: "Joe Tait: It's Been a Real Ball" by Terry Pluto and Joe Tait; "Pass the Nuts" by Dan Coughlin; "The Cleveland Creep" by Les Roberts; and "Six Inches of Partly Cloudy" by Dick Goddard.